Lead partner: IFP Energy Nouvelles
2. KPIs and monitoring plan [IDIADA – Aug 2020]
A report explaining the methodology to evaluate the baseline and the demonstrator vehicles. This method will be used to set the improvement targets with the baseline vehicles/engines and to assess if they are achieved with demonstrator vehicles/engines -> Public Summary
3. Generic eco-routing strategy and range estimation algorithm [IFPEN – Jan 2021]
Report on the development of the general eco-routing and range estimation algorithms to be calibrated for each single application -> Public Summary
5. Assessment of the Dual Fuel (liq/liq) combustion [FEV – Jul 2021]
Report on testing results of Single-Cylinder-Engine investigation with different liquid/liquid dual fuel approaches > Public Summary
6. Characteristics and specifications of EAS for stoichiometric gas combustion concept with bio-methane (TWC) [AVL – Dec 2021]
Description and specifications of EAS for stoichiometric gas engine – light off, stoichiometric window, ageing, model calibration and projections -> Public Summary
7. Characteristics and specifications of EAS for engines operated with Diesel fuel and Diesel and renewable fuels in Dual-Fuel operation [AVL – Dec 2021]
Description and specifications of EAS for engine operated with Diesel and Dual-Fuel (Diesel & renewable) – advanced catalysts, concept definition, system architecture, ageing, model calibration, projections > Public Summary
8. Assessment of future alternative liquid fuels for an optimised CI combustion [FEV – Jan 2022]
Report on testing results of Single-Cylinder-Engine investigation with dedicated liquid fuels for an optimized emission and fuel efficiency > Public Summary
9. Assessment of thermal insulation [FEV – June 2022]
Report on the performance of the investigated variants of thermal insulation towards reduction of heat losses and increase of thermal efficiency -> Public Summary
10. Assessment of direct injection Hydrogen Spark Ignited Combustion [FEV – Dec 2022]
Report on the Single-Cylinder-Engine investigation towards the potential of the combustion of H2 regarding efficiency and emissions -> Public Summary
11. Evaluation of advanced eco-routing and eco-driving based on the developed generic strategies [IFPEN]
Document describing the simulation tests conducted to validate the general eco-routing and eco-driving algorithms in view of their implementation, and their results.
12. EAS Model development [CHALMERS – Dec 2022]
In this report Chalmers will provide a kinetic model for passive NOx adsorbers, including the effect of catalyst composition, catalyst aging and regeneration. The model will be based on detailed experimental investigations, combining activity data with catalyst characterization -> Public Summary
13. Modelling of exhaust after-treatment system for HD Diesel engine in hybrid electric powertrain [AVL – Jan 2023]
Description and characteristics of after-treatment system with integrated PNA (advanced modelling approaches) and provision of model for simulation and optimization of hybrid power-train -> Public Summary
14. Generic connected multi-level energy and thermal strategy [VUB]
This deliverable is a report on the development multi-level energy and thermal strategies. This report gives a generic description of the required interfaces of energy management strategies that will be used in this project.
15. Final KPIs & assessment report [IDIADA]
Report with the test and simulation results of the baseline and the demonstrator vehicles/engines. The improvements obtained and potential side effects will be objectively quantified.
16. Final roadmap CO2 emission reduction [IFPEN]
Report on the assessment of all the different studied technologies for the CO2 reduction, presented as technological road-map allowing the targeted CO2 reduction.
17. Final roadmap thermal efficiency pathways [FEV]
A report that summarizes the most effective measures and their combination for highest thermal efficiency.
18. Final roadmap emission reduction [AVL]
Final report of use case cluster 3 – emissions reduction. Summary and conclusions from the five use cases of this cluster, fundamentals and performance characteristics of two full-size after-treatment systems.
19. Final roadmap electrification [IDIADA]
Report with the assessment of each of technologies applied to electrify long haul trucks/coaches.