Lead partner: IFP Energy Nouvelles
- Prove the potential of the connectivity to further reduce the fuel consumption in real driving condition, exploiting the eco-routing, eco-driving, energy and thermal management strategies;
- Prove the engine efficiency potential by thermal insulation to contribute to reach 50% brake thermal efficiency;
- Provide pathways how highly efficient renewable fuels (from production and combustion side) can be used in existing fleets using also retrofit solutions;
- To develop after-treatment systems for the reduction of regulated and unregulated emissions from power-trains operated on bio-methane and Diesel/ Dual-Fuel engines which are integrated into hybrid power-trains. This includes new catalysts, models and layout of complete EAS for two demonstrators;
- Definition of the targets to perform the validation, verification and independent assessment.