Lead partner: TECNALIA
- Set up a standard for efficient communication between different vehicle emission models, simulation in the loop (SiL) and connected database systems;
- Implement and optimise the most advanced modelling tools with the most optimised interfaces;
- Compare and validate the new software features by existing models capable of SiL;
- Integrate the optional simulation of Well to Tank (WtT) emissions;
- Cover the aspects related to connected vehicles and predictive maintenance’;
- Extend VECTO in the development fork version to be capable of applying the OEM specific control algorithms for hybrid, driver assistance systems and gear shifting with SiL realisation;
- Apply the simulation platform to calculate CO2 reductions achieved in the related WPs by new vehicle technologies close to the CO2 determination regulation (EU) 2017/2400.