- 10% energy saving vs. reference vehicle MY2018 demonstrated in a HD hybrid powertrain test bench in LH duty cycle application;
- Improved energy and power management by develop and implement model based predictive control system for hybrid powertrain;
- Improved combustion engine efficiency, target 50% peak brake thermal efficiency;
- Achieve 30% reduction of NOx, CO, HC system out compared to Euro VI regulation;
- Fulfil PN reduction of 30% including particles > 10 nm in “In Service Conformity” (ISC) cycles;
- Develop a new electric motor for HD application with improved efficiency.